Parking and Construction on Campus
Parking for museum visitors is available in the visitor lot directly northeast of the building and in any open visitor lot on campus. Beginning in May of 2013, East Campus Drive south of Heritage Drive will be permanently closed due to a major campus unification project. From this time forward, access to the museum will only be available via North Campus Drive. Click here for more information about the campus unification project and related construction.
Traveling south on I-15:
- Take the University Parkway Exit off I-15 near¬†UVU¬†in¬†Orem.
- Turn east onto University Parkway toward the mountains.
- Continue on University Parkway to BYU (about 6 miles). You will pass University Mall and several shopping centers on your left.
- Just after LaVell Edwards Stadium, turn right at the 3-way traffic light onto 450 East.
- At the next light, turn left onto North Campus Drive.
- Immediately after the second pedestrian overpass, turn right into the Museum of Art visitor parking lot.
- The Museum of Art is at the southwest end of this parking lot.
- If there is no parking available in this lot, you may also park in the visitor lot just north of the Marriott Center.
Brigham Young University Museum of Art
North Campus Drive, Provo, UT 84602-1400